MIU has appointed captains of all seaports of the country
The Ministry of Infrastructure has appointed captains to all 13 seaports of Ukraine.
Thus, the department appointed:
- the captain of the seaports of Reni, Izmail and Ust-Dunaisk – Andrii Rizhilo (sea captain since 2009, captain of the Ust-Dunaisk port from 2015 to 2019);
- the captain of the ports of Chornomorsk and Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi – Oleg Nesterenko (sea captain since 2010, sea pilot in these ports since 2018);
- the captain of the Odesa port – Olexandr Antonov (sea captain since 1993, captain of the Odesa port from 2004 to 2019 and from 2020);
- the captain of the port of Pivdennyi – Volodymyr Kompaniyets (sea captain since 1999, the first castle of the captain of the Illichivsk seaport from 2009 to 2019);
- the captain of the ports of Mykolaiv and Olvia – Ivan Orel (sea captain since 1995, captain of the Kerch sea fishing port from 2012 to 2013, captain of the Olvia port from 2016 to 2019);
- the captain of the ports of Kherson and Skadovsk – Serhii Gribovod (sea captain since 2011, Head of the port supervision of the Captains Service of the Kherson seaport in 2018);
- the captain of the ports of Mariupol and Berdyansk – Oleksii Ustimenko (sea captain since 2016).
“Now we are working on the restoration and improvement of the state security supervision function in seaports. In order for Ukrainian ports to develop and provide high-quality services, it is necessary to guarantee the basic conditions, among which the safety of navigation is decisive,” said Minister of Infrastructure Oleksandr Kubrakov.