Seafarers will be able to monitor the status of verification of their documents
Seafarers’ service centers of Morrichservice in Odesa, Izmail, Kherson and Mariupol will be able to monitor the status of verification of the seafarer’s documents.
In particular, the department will receive the technical ability to upload, digitize, and also monitor the status of verification of the seafarer’s documents online – in the seafarer’s electronic account.
“For two weeks, Morrichservice employees worked out the appropriate procedure for providing services. As a result of the testing carried out, we inform you about the resumption of the service in the SC Morrichservice,” the ministry’s press service said in a statement.
It will work according to the following algorithm:
- registration in the service center Morrichservice for a specific date, time and service;
- when visiting the SC, you must provide original documents for scanning and digitization;
- if the seafarer is registered and has a “personal electronic account”, the corresponding procedure is carried out by his personal ID;
- if the seafarers are not registered in the “seafarer’s electronic account”, the administrator registers and creates a “seafarer’s personal account”;
- after uploading and digitizing documents, the administrator of the SC monitors and controls the verification of documents, approval of seniority or other actions and notifies the seafarer about the change in the state of the documents.