Shipment of vegetable oils in the ports of Ukraine decreased by a quarter
Shipments of vegetable oils in the seaports of Ukraine in January-November 2021 decreased by 21.4% – to 4.484 million tons.
This became known from the data of the State Enterprise “Ukranian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA).
Most of the oils were handled by the Mykolaiv seaport. Port stevedores have handled 54.7% of the total volume of processed products.
An increase in product processing is observed only in the Odesa seaport. Dynamics of transshipment of products in the context of ports:
- Mykolaiv – 2.453 million tons (12.1% less than in 10 months of 2020);
- Pivdennyi – 958.76 thousand tons (-28.8%);
- Chornomorsk – 775.83 thousand tons (-36.9%);
- Odesa – 111.65 thousand tons (+ 2.5%);
- Mariupol – 106.8 thousand tons (-17.7%);
- Izmail – 77.27 thousand tons (-7.2%).
As USM reported earlier, the Mykolaiv port remains the leader in oil transshipment.