Ten vessels are handled at the same time in the port of Mykolaiv
As of Monday, October 25th, 10 vessels are simultaneously handled at the berths of the port of Mykolaiv.
The total volume of cargo, which is planned to be exported upon completion of cargo operations, is 254.928 thousand tons, the press service of the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority reports.
- 140.3 thousand tons of wheat;
- 47.8 thousand tons of corn;
- 47 thousand tons of vegetable oil;
- 10 thousand tons of billets;
- 6.9 thousand tons of rolled steel;
- 3 thousand tons of pig iron.