Morrichservice began to register vessels, but only in Kherson
Morrichservice begins to provide services for registration in the Ship Book of Ukraine. So far – only in Kherson.
The State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Ukraine (Maritime Administration) reported that Morrichservice began to provide administrative services for registration in the Ship Book of Ukraine in Kherson.
In the near future, the service plans to expand the geography of these services.
Small vessels with main engine power up to 55 kW are subject to registration in the Ship Book of Ukraine; with a gross tonnage of up to 80 register tons.
The vessel is registered in the Ship Book in the following cases:
- the vessel is registered in Ukraine for the first time;
- requires changes when changing the engine;
- replacement of a vessel’s certificate for an unlimited one;
- re-registration of the vessel in the event of a change in the body of the state registration of the vessel;
- temporary registration of a vessel under a bareboat charter agreement;
- requires amendments to the Ship Book of Ukraine for other reasons;
- issuance of a duplicate of the Ship ticket;
- exclusion of the vessel from the Ship Book of Ukraine.
Earlier, USM reported that the first testing took place at the Odesa service center of Morrichservice to confirm the qualifications of a seamen using the Crew Evaluation System 6.0.