Port of Chornomorsk sells 10 vessels at one stroke
SE “CSP Chornomorsk” put up for sale 7 vessels, a floating crane and 2 floating berths.
According to Prozorro, the starting price of all vessels is UAH 8.6 million (USD 303.1 thousand), the auction will take place on February 8th. For sale:
- tug Truzhenik (1974, Leningrad);
- tug Mikhail Dobrov (1974, Japan);
- motor vessel Zarya (1964, not in operation since 2011);
- motor vessel Odesskiy pioner (1972, Illichivsk);
- tanker Raduzhnyiy (1970, Sweden).
The boats Zarya and Reydovyiy-8, the floating crane PK-151 and the floating berths Tanker UDP-012 and PRP-52-MS-1 were also put up for auction.