The Maritime Administration announced a competition for six positions at once
The State Service of Maritime and River Transport (Maritime Administration) announced a competition for the vacant positions of the civil service category “B”.
- the Director of the Department of State Supervision (Control) and Provision of Administrative Services;
- the Head of the Department of Control of vessels, security of vessels and port facilities;
- the Head of the Department of State Market Supervision and Supervision of Maritime and River Transport;
- the Head of the Department for issuing registration vessel and vessel documents;
- the Head of the Department for Maintaining the State Vessel Register of Ukraine, the Vessel Logbook of Ukraine and Databases;
- the Head of the Department of Permissive and Licensing Work and Monitoring.
The deadline for submission of documents is November 9th, 2021.
As USM reported earlier, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has appointed two Deputy Heads of the State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Ukraine (Maritime Administration).